Welcome to Accelerator
Admission is always free at Accelerator. A space for meetings, discussions and dialogue around art and research.
In connection to each exhibition Accelerator presents a talks programme with public discussions and presentations, where artists, the general public and researchers can meet to reflect on contemporary issues.
Opening hours from Nov 7th:
Tuesday 12–6 pm
Wednesday 12–8 pm
Thursday–Sunday 12–6 pm
The exhibition space will be closed for exhibition installation until Nov 7th.
Book an online guided tour
Book an admission free online guided tour of The Experimental Field.
The tours take place every other Wednesday at 4 pm. Viewing dates: November 18, December 2, December 16, January 20, February 3, February 17, March 3.
The tours durates between 15-30 mins depending on the number of visitors. Advance booking is required via email@example.com.
Information about group visits and guided group tours further down this page.
Accelerator is located at Frescativägen 26A, on the Stockholm University campus, a one-minute walk from the nearest tube station, Universitetet.
You can also get here by bus 50, 639, 670 and 676 (to Universitetet Södra), bus 540 (to Universitetet Norra) or by the Roslagsbanan train service (to Universitetet).
Information regarding the Coronavirus COVID-19
In order to provide a safe experience for both our visitors and staff, we are taking precautionary measures to reduce the spread of infection. For your safety and to ensure that safety measures are being followed, our staff will be on-site throughout the premises.
- Visitor numbers are limited to 40 guests in the café and 30 visitors in the exhibition.
- We ask our guests to show consideration by washing their hands, maintaining a respectful distance and following designated signage during queuing.
- We have intensified our cleaning routines in order to ensure a hygienic environment. Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned especially frequently. Hand sanitisers are available in key areas throughout the premises.
- We respectfully ask that visitors, as we the staff, follow the advice of the Public Health Agency Sweden and stay at home if you have any symptoms.
- We only accept card or contactless payments on-site. As always, entry to the exhibition is free.
- Our public guided tours are free of charge and until further notice only available digitally.
- Read more and book on our website under Visit.
- Programme activities will take place on-site in the exhibition space for a limited number of visitors and pre-booking is required. The programme will be broadcast live on our digital channels and may be viewed at a later date. Read more under Calendar.
Until further notice, Accelerator is following the decisions and guidelines of the responsible authorities; changes to opening hours and activities may occur if the situation requires it. Information is continuously updated and is subject to change.
Welcome to Accelerator café by Pontus Frithiof
At Accelerator café by Pontus Frithiof, light meals and coffee are served all day. We offer a wide range of organic food, sandwiches, salads and fresh pastries from Pontus Frithiof’s bakery. Accelerator Café by Pontus Frithiof is located in the foyer and seats 40 guests.
Contact Accelerator Café by Pontus Frithiof here.
Please contact us with any enquiries about visiting and for information about the art and our exhibitions. Our hosts are present in the art space to answer any questions. Talk to them or contact us using the information below, if you have any questions about our programme of events, or comments and suggestions concerning Accelerator.
Phone: (+46) 0766 962 023
Visitor address: Frescativägen 26A, Stockholm
SE-106 91 Stockholm
SE-114 18 Stockholm
Guided tours and group visits
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before your visit with a larger group to ensure availability. Visitor numbers are limited to 40 guests in the café and 30 visitors in the exhibition.
Book guided tours online via Zoom or at Accelerator for groups up to 15 people. For booking of online guided tours contact us via email at email@example.com .
You can also combine your visit with lunch or dinner at Accelerator Café by Pontus Frithiof Café. We look forward to hearing from you!
Price list for guided group visits and tours:
School tour via Zoom: 500 SEK
School tour at Accelerator: 800 SEK
Booked tour at Accelerator: 1700 SEK
Booked tour via Zoom: 1500 SEK
Booked tour SU-groups at Accelerator and Zoom: 800 SEK
General visitor information
Lockers are available on the entrance level. There are toilets on every floor.
Our entrance is at street level and all levels are lift-accessible. If you have any concerns or comments regarding your visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome!